L.E.A. Nice  Index du Forum

L.E.A. Nice
Forum de cours LEA 2ème année

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue à tous ! 
Forum de la section L.E.A. !

En lien avec : http://www.facebook.com/groups/282087845134724/

Invitez un maximum d'étudiants de L.E.A. à s'inscrire, afin de récolter un maximum de cours ! 

Download Firefox For Windows 8 Metro Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.E.A. Nice Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement / Présentation du Forum -> Présentation du forum et réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glorchryz

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Fév - 17:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Download Firefox For Windows 8 Metro Not Working

Download Firefox For Windows 8 Metro Not Working > urlin.us/5un1r

f8b064a664
If youre not sure how to install and set Firefox Metro as your default web browser, follow given below instructions:. RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve PC performance . It appears you have Win32 so therfore you may not be able to use Metro Firefox.. Let it edit the files and give permissions and then, give all defaults to Nightly again and see if it works. I believe it was pulled completely (Jonathan wrote about it here) however the code still lives! I can't find any builds on this besides linking from a blog post but the link gives a 404 1 Kudo . I think you're right. In order to set Firefox as your default web browser, start the desktop version of Firefox Aurora clicking on the Aurora tile in the Apps view or the icon on the taskbar. You can read more below: 3 Kudos .

Sream Not working here, tried both ways& :/ Lucas Ananias I could not install, does not get in the subway! urgent post a video! Ingemar Before i got the firefox style metro splash screen&.nothing happend. It also lets you pin your favourite webpages to the Start screen, open webpages in desktop version of Firefox, search for words in the webpage using Find in page option, and more importantly, it supports Windows 8/8.1s touch and swipe gestures. hopefully Metro version would open. Press ok and close Nightly. Instructions: First of all, unzip the files using any software. Simply download the firefox-18.0a1.en-US.win32.zip file or click this link to start downloading the file. Please help! Firefox does not use the same version of Flash as Internet Explorer, you need to download and install the version of Flash used by Firefox. The setup will automatically pin Firefox Aurora icon to the taskbar. Now ive fiddled back and forth with it, but nightly starts in desktop mode only.

windows live messenger password hacker downloadxender app free download for windows 7transparent theme for windows 7 free downloaddownload skype app for windows 10hardware graphics acceleration free download windows 8windows embedded standard sp1 downloadremap keyboard mac windows downloaddownload skype software free windowsvirgin wireless manager download windows 7sony pmb windows 7 free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Fév - 17:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.E.A. Nice Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement / Présentation du Forum -> Présentation du forum et réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation